Monday, January 11, 2010

As for Today

Well today I left my camera at home so all of the work meals didn't get the attention that they normally get. I slept in and didn't pack. For breakfast I had a small coffee (black) and one egg and two egg whites on two pieces of whole wheat bread made at the cafe at work. I had it with a pack and a half of jam.

Drank LOTS of water. A medication that I am almost off of has required quite a bit of water drinking and heavy food intake latley. Anyway, I had at least two liters at work today and another liter or so at home.

For lunch I had a huge ranch laden salad with eggs and such. I crave these salads with homemade ranch!
A burst of Bazi for my vitamin D and B needs this evening.


For dinner I had some "chicken" patties cut up into strips served with organic bbq sauce and steamed brussels sprouts- one of my favorite veggies! I know these are steamed but please don't knock brussels sprouts until you have tried them roasted!

1 comment: