Friday, January 1, 2010

Sushi for Dinner


My girl and I went out for sushi at Dancing Wasabi tonight after shopping. I enjoyed green tea, edimame, a california roll, and a custom cucumber and cream cheese roll. I didn't eat it all and I also didn't catch it all via photo (aww) but I did get one shot to share!

Its beautiful!

Looking back and reflecting on today I see that I only had two meals and a snack and I spent much of the day hungry or super full. This is not how I would like to live on a daily basis. My energy and mood are much more steady when I have five or six small meals a day or three home cooked meals per day. I also noticed that the lobster dip that I had earlier did not sit well with me at all- while we were at the table I poured about two teaspoons of grease off the top of the serving dish, so I think that had something to do with it.

I had a cup of black coffee earlier. That curbed my appetite. Goodnight until tomorrow.

Love throughout the Universe

LaShanna

1 comment:

  1. On a side note, from what I hear edimame is a great source of protein that can help to stabilize blood sugar- especially when eating certain starchy foods.I have had very little protein today so the edimame felt satisfying in a particular way.

    ReplyDelete