Monday, January 11, 2010

Its Been a While Collage One

Yep, I've still been taking pictures although I've missed a few meals there is still the essence of my meals captured in the photos. I'm grateful for the food that I've enjoyed over the past few weeks. I'm going to post these pictures and let your imagination do the thinking as to when/where/how they were consumed. Enjoy my photo collage. The delicious, the healthy, and the necessary.
Love Forever

Bazi is king for keeping my appetite at bay and allowing me to focus. Bazi for (pre) Breakfast!



Yummy butterfly crackers about 130 calories for four. I love them with natural honey peanut butter.



Buttercrunch cashews are a delicious snack with healthy fat and a dash of protein.
Double decker mushroom veggie burgers topped with carrots (light) colby jack and romaine with peas and mushrooms and brown rice

No comments:

Post a Comment