Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rise and Shine, lunch was mine!

I decided on eggs and a new type of vegetarian sausage links. Needless to say I didn't like how either turned out. I left my fried eggs sitting out too long and they got cold. I didn't wind up eating them. I pretty much forced down the sausage- I won't be getting this brand again...

This wasn't much of a meal. Since breakfast I've had a delicious lunch which was stir fried brown rice and seasoned steamed Asian vegetables. I topped it with some toasted sesame oil, low sodium soy sauce, and hot chili sauce. Soon after I had a snack of tortilla chips and a cup of coffee with almond biscotti (yum!).

Herbed fried eggs and vegetarian sausage links
Stir fried brown rice with steamed vegetables
Tortilla chips
Almond biscotti with black coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment