Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Yummy Quick Veg Chili for Lunch


I didn't feel like sweating over anything in the kitchen and I don't have much on hand so I put together this chili that came out delicious! It included a can of fire roasted tomatoes, seasoned black beans, half a bag of frozen corn, leftover frozen broccoli, cumin, turmeric, garlic powder, salt substitute, garlic salt, ground black pepper, a dash of cayenne pepper and vegetable juice. I topped it off with a little hot sauce before serving. Chowed down on two bowls of this one. Next time if I'm feeling up to it I'll add some diced celery an onions.

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I've been sick all morning from my meal choices yesterday. Looking to this wholesome chili to warm me up and provide some balance for me and hubby.

    ReplyDelete